Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fashionista one step at a time

Greetings readers! I am sitting here in my lounge wear writing about being a fashionista, pretty dumb on my part. I gotta remember it's sunday and I plan on taking a nap as soon as possible so it's not that crazy. Tomorrow I plan on waking up early and working on my novel (I just don't have the juice today and it's making me extremely pissed off because I have the whole house to myself and that is the perfect equation for writing) I don't know what my problem is but I cant force it, I have been trying but I would rather write nothing than a bunch of shit that I will have to re-write later.

So after I work on my novel tomorrow morning I am going to shower and shave, do my hair (the best I can cause it is such a clusterfuck right now) and put on make up, I will put on a pair of jeans and a nice top and wear them all day long. That's the step in the direction that I need to take. Now could it be better yes, but it isnt going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment